The doors are open to the museum cottages, the exhibitions, and the historical playhouses. There are also members of the staff in the museum village that can tell and show you what life was like on the Ostrobothnian countryside a century ago.
- 11:30 am Animal tour, about 15 minutes
- 12 noon Children´s tour, about 15 minutes
- 1 pm Guided tour to “The Grey Village”, about 45 minutes
- 1 pm to 4 pm Activities at the Blacksmith´s homestead for all ages
- 2 pm Guided tour ” When the World Came to Town”, about 45 minutes
Adults: 7 €
Students and pensioners: 5 €
Children 2-17 years: 3 €
Children under 2 years: free entrance
At Stundars you can pay with cash, credit card, MobilePay and the Finnish MuseumCard.